Easy-to-use and super-portable.
The JBL EON510 is a 10", 2-way, powered portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full-bandwidth sound at high levels, it offers the additional utility of a 3-channel built-in mixer. The EON510 is comprised of a 10" Differential Drive woofer, a 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280-watt Class D integrated power amplifier. The PA speaker's input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and mixer functionality.
- 280W high-performance powered speaker system
- Ultra-Lightweight and extremely compact
- Soft-touch top grip for easy handling.
- 10" Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low distortion and light weight
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Built-in 3-Channel Mixer
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Composite enclosures designed to be durable, lightweight
If your gigs demands portability, versatility, and quality, the EON510's for you—order now.