T-RackS rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control five powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output ... Click To Read More About This Product
Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative.
Call: 866-498-7882 Email
T-RackS rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control five powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. It enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range and gives your audio a seamless, top-notch sound.
With its separate processors, astonishing warmth and ease-of-use, you'll be putting the kind of polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task and none sounds like T-RackS.
Its astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry which makes it sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and so unique when compared to other software. Using 32-bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound, only without the noise.
Not only does it sound analog, it acts analog. T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
Apart from separate modules, the new T-RackS Plug-In contains other monstrous improvements, compared to the standalone version, including:
1) New full band sweepable mid bands on the Equalizer. Both the peaking filters can now cover the entire 20â20KHz audio spectrum.
2) Refined high-end response. Now the T-RackS equalizer is even more musical and transparent at the top end, and has that characteristic smooth high end, typical of acclaimed analog devices.
3) Sidechain HPF in the compressor signal detecting chain. This adds a high-pass filter in the detector stage of the compressor. The detector stage is where the compressor analyzes the incoming signal and determines how gain reduction is applied. This variable high-pass filter prevents pumping. The further this knob is turned, the softer and more inaudible the compression character will be. At the minimum or at very low settings, the compression will be much more aggressive and noticeable.
4) Individual limiter bands controls. Now all 3 limiter bands are individually adjustable for threshold and level. This allows the user, for example, to limit the program low end without applying unwanted compression to the midrange.
5) Adjustable multiband limiter crossover points. Now the user can modify the 2 split points of the bands.
6) High precision calibration of the limiter and clipper output. If the output knob of the limiter is at 0dB (default), the output of the limiter will never go beyond â0.05dBs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I just got the T-Racks mastering plugins and this thing is awesome. I am definitely an amateur when it comes to music production and had been trying to master a couple songs with the built in plugins, mostly just trying to get the levels higher. I thought they were sounding decent, but they still weren't loud enough, and some there was some wierd eq issues. Anyway, I just tried using the t-racks on two of the songs, and they sound awesome. They're louder, the eq is tight, the compression rocks. This is basically just using some of the presets too. Anyway, I was a little skeptical as I didn't want to drop $300 bucks for something that is subtle. I highly recommend this for anyone that can't afford, or doesn't know how to use super-nice expensive gear.
T-Rack's is easy to use out of the box and it's combined power and quality isn't matched till you get into some super high and very expensive end TDM software. I'll use it's compressors and limiters on some drum tracks separately and another master set on the main track. I have several custom mastering settings saved to drop on any style of music i'm working on. Be wary though this is a CPU hog as an RTAS plug-in. If you have 4 or more processors you'll never have a problem. If you are still on a single processor you can only use one or two instances at a time.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.