This Mastering Bundle features 2 of IK Multimedia's most popular titles, the T-RackS Plug-in Mastering Software and the Classik Studio Reverb. Together you get five powerful processorsâEQ, compresso... Read More
This Mastering Bundle features 2 of IK Multimedia's most popular titles, the T-RackS Plug-in Mastering Software and the Classik Studio Reverb. Together you get five powerful processorsâEQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suiteâas well as 4 types of high-quality reverb plug-insâplate, room, hall, and inverse. Combined, you have an incredible choice of sound manipulation and mastering options.
T-RackS Plug-in Mastering Software
T-RackS rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control five powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. It enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range and gives your audio a seamless, top-notch sound.
With its separate processors, astonishing warmth and ease-of-use, you'll be putting the kind of polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other software plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task and none sounds like T-RackS.
Its astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry which makes it sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and so unique when compared to other software. Using 32-bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound, only without the noise.
Not only does it sound analog, it acts analog! T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
Apart from separate modules, the T-RackS Plug-In contains other monstrous improvements, compared to the standalone version, including:
1) Full band sweepable mid bands on the Equalizer. Both the peaking filters can now cover the entire 20 â 20KHz audio spectrum.
2) Refined high-end response. Now the T-RackS equalizer is even more musical and transparent at the top end, and has that characteristic smooth high end, typical of acclaimed analog devices.
3) Sidechain HPF in the compressor signal detecting chain. This adds a high-pass filter in the detector stage of the compressor. The detector stage is where the compressor analyzes the incoming signal and determines how gain reduction is applied. This variable high-pass filter prevents pumping. The further this knob is turned, the softer and more inaudible the compression character will be. At the minimum or at very low settings, the compression will be much more aggressive and noticeable.
4) Individual limiter bands controls. Now all 3 limiter bands are individually adjustable for threshold and level. This allows the user, for example, to limit the program low end without applying unwanted compression to the midrange.
5) Adjustable multiband limiter crossover points. Now the user can modify the 2 split points of the bands.
6) High precision calibration of the limiter and clipper output. If the output knob of the limiter is at 0dB (default), the output of the limiter will never go beyond â0.05dBs.
Classik Studio Reverb
IK Multimedia Classik Studio Reverb is a suite of high-end, studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) gives you 4 types of high-quality reverb plug-ins: plate, room, hall, and inverse. Each type is designed to emulate the sound of an acclaimed studio reverb unit, delivering the quality and character top engineers have utilized for years. Each one gives you plenty of options, especially in Advanced mode, which gives you up to 100 reverb parameters to tweak, plus the 8x8 Modulation Matrix. Choosing Easy mode puts only the most commonly changed controls on the front panel of the plug-in: Mix, Diffusion, Reverb Time, Low Frequency Gain, High Frequency Cutoff, and High Frequency Dampening.
CSR has the look and feel of a typical effects rack with all the necessary controls on the panel. It supports automation and has macro controls that can be used to create complex sweeping changes. All knobs and macro controls can be automated through your host's sequencer.
VST, RTAS, and Audio Unit formats are included for Mac and PC, allowing CSR to work as a plug-in with popular virtual studio environments such as: Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Sonar, Ableton Live, and more.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.