Taking design and visual cues from the Les Paul models of the '80s and '90s, the Les Paul Traditional Pro III EX Electric Guitar features powerful pickups with push/push for coil splits, coil selector... Read More
Taking design and visual cues from the Les Paul models of the '80s and '90s, the Les Paul Traditional Pro III EX Electric Guitar features powerful pickups with push/push for coil splits, coil selector and boost circuit, '60s neck profile, antique binding, period-correct pickguard, vintage Gibson top hat knobs, locking Grover tuners and the revolutionary Plek set up.
With all the fat, sweet, snarling Les Paul tone that purists love, the Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III sports a mahogany body with a thick maple cap for the perfect blend of warmth and clarity. The top is finished in high-gloss lacquer, while the back, sides, and neck have a smooth satin finish that feels great and lets the wood resonate fully. Includes hardshell case.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro 3T Electric Guitar:
1. This guitar has an amazing sound without even being plugged. Electric guitars are acoustic instruments, and if they don`t sound beatufully unplugged, it would be odd that it will sound great when plugged in.
2. This is a heavy guitar with awesome sustain and with the typical Gibson Les Paul sound.
3. The figured maple top in Cherry Sunburst makes you feel you are Jimmy Page (so is, of course, the sound)... which inspire players, specially if they are initiating studies in music.
4. The Grover tuners are amazing. This guitar stays in tune forever...
5. Super comfortable neck. My hands aren`t big, but this neck is perfect.
6. The mics are Alnico II, which are Slash`s favourites. They deliver perfect sound (period). The heavy tone (Gibson trademark) is there, and it`s perfect too.
7. The satin finish on the back is also perfect. My hand slides smoothly through the neck.
Bottom line: sounds, plays, looks amazing. The guitar has the magic in it. She is Juliet... but, the question is: are you, Romeo?