A modern edition of one of Gibson's most revered models.
This Hummingbird Pro Cutaway Acoustic-Electric is a dreadnought style guitar that features a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. Other features include Grover tuners, split parallelogram inlays, an antique sunburst finish, and a Gibson crown peghead logo.
This Hummingbird Pro model also features a comprehensive Plek-assisted setup for exceptional action and performance. Speaking of which, the fingerboard edge has been softened to make it fit the contour of your hand and a finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds in the high gloss finish make it easier to slide up and down the neck with ease. The fingerboard and bridge have been hand rubbed and oiled to help them last longer and maximize the rosewood's natural vibrancy. It also has an engraved truss rod cover and L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup so you can enjoy it when your sound needs the bump of amplification.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body style: Cutaway dreadnought
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped advanced X-bracing pattern
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Indian rosewood bridge
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint bonded with hide glue
- 25-1/2" scale
- Vintage Gibson 1960s-style round neck profile
- Hand-scalloped top bracing
- No. of frets: 20/14 open
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Neck radius: 12"
- Binding: White
- Rosette: Parallel rings
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Finish: Vintage sunburst (nitrocellulose)
- Tuners: Grovers Rotomatics
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- Case: Hardshell
Grab this updated Hummingbird today!