The upscale guitar joins the anniversary celebration with some sweet upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s slim taper. The bound rosewood fingerboard has a compound radius, trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include 57 Classic and BurstBucker pro pickups, push/pull coil split with orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, vintage-style tuners, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Body: Mahogany /“Modern” weight relief
- Top: AA Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘60s Slim taper
- Fingerboard: Compound radius bound rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, with Grover Kidney tuners
- Electronics: 57 Classic and Burst bucker pro, push/pull coil split with orange drop capacitors
- Finish: New candy/pearl paint with high gloss lacquer
- Plastics: Black max grip speed knobs
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.