"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Galaxy Audio ECM Guitar Wireless System D
The ECM Wireless Guitar System includes the ECMR receiver and MBP52 bodypack with 52GTR guitar cable.The ECMR Wireless ReceiverThe ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless ... Click To Read More About This Product
The ECM Wireless Guitar System includes the ECMR receiver and MBP52 bodypack with 52GTR guitar cable.
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
HH52 / MBP52 Wireless Transmitters
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
The 52GTR cable has 1/4" to mini-XLR connectors and can be used with any electric guitar or bass.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
MBP52 bodypack transmitter
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
- IR Sync
- 2 AA batteries
- 3-position switch
- Low-battery indicator
- 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Use with any guitar or bass guitar
- 1/4" to mini XLR connector
MBP52 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1ï¼Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3ï¼No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- Max audio input level: 0dBV to +10dBV
- Gain adjustment range: 20dB
- Input impedance: 5k ohm
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 2-5/8" x 1" (85mm H x 65mm W x 24mm D)
- Weight: 3.0oz (85 g) (without batteries)
- Power requirements: 2 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hours
One year parts and labor warranty on all products, including power supply.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web