"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Fishman Ellipse Aura - Onboard Acoustic Preamp
The Ellipse Aura combines Fishman's most sophisticated soundhole-mounted preamp design with the power of Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology for exceptional accuracy and true to life sound. Up to four im... Click To Read More About This Product
The Ellipse Aura combines Fishman's most sophisticated soundhole-mounted preamp design with the power of Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology for exceptional accuracy and true to life sound. Up to four images can be downloaded from the Aura Image Gallery software (included) through an onboard mini-USB port to match the instrument's natural tonal characteristics.
The Fishman Ellipse Aura features pickup/image blend, volume, and switchable Natural I and Natural II low-frequency tone shaping. A phase switch and automatic anti-feedback device control feedback.
The guitar pickup's ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at the player's fingertips to maintain a natural playing position. A patented neodymium magnetic mounting system enables easy, solder-free installation on your acoustic guitar with a variety of size formats that accommodate most round soundholes from 3-7/8" to 4-1/8" in diameter.
Equipped with a low battery indicator, the Ellipse Aura pickup includes a no-hassle, solder-free Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup in a narrow or wide format option.
- State-of-the-art onboard preamp featuring Fishman's Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology
- Up to four Aura Images can be downloaded from Fishman's Aura Image Gallery software (included)
- Ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at your fingertips to maintain a natural playing position
- Unique patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy, solder-free installation
- Accommodates most round soundholes from 3-7/8" to 4-1/8" in diameter
- Pickup/image blend control
- Volume control
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Automatic anti-feedback
- Low battery indicator
- Solder-free Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup in narrow or wide formats
- Switchable Natural I and Natural II low-frequency tone shaping built into the preamp
- Power consumption: 15mA
Typical 9V lithium battery life: 66 hours
Typical 9V alkaline battery life: 33 hours
Maximum output level (onset of clipping): +1dBV
Nominal output impedance: 1kOhm
Input trim gain range: -6dB to +6dB
Peak meter response: 3dB before clipping
Voicing switch, bass boost: +3dB @ 90Hz
Dynamic range: 93dB
Baseline noise: -92dBV
Anti-feedback cut depth: 13.5dB
Anti-feedback bandwidth: 0.25 octave
Phase switch, out position: (+) non-inverting output
One year parts and labor warranty.