Allegro is a lower-cost alternative giving educators, performing musicians, composers, arrangers, and worship directors all the MIDI and notation tools they need to create publisher-quality scores. Th... Click To Read More About This Product
Allegro is a lower-cost alternative giving educators, performing musicians, composers, arrangers, and worship directors all the MIDI and notation tools they need to create publisher-quality scores. The only thing you miss is the detailed engraving options found in Allegro's flagship score-creation software, Finale.
• Launch Window puts the power of Allegro within a single mouse-click
• Setup Wizard and pre-designed templates help quickly create new music
• QuickStart Videos show you how -- on your computer screen
• Enter notes with your mouse, computer keyboard, and/or MIDI keyboard (including sustain pedal), in step- or real-time
• Add articulations, expressions, clefs, key and time signatures all without changing tools
• Capture a single-line melody using Allegro's exclusive MicNotator
• Scan sheet music with SmartScore Lite (included) and import (or export) MIDI files
Composing and Arranging
• Automatically add two- and three-voice auto-harmonization from Band-in-a-Box
• Automatically add Drum Grooves (and easily expand your choices of styles)
• Exercise Wizard instantly creates warm-ups for the whole band, orchestra or choir
• Create SmartMusic accompaniments for use with the award-winning SmartMusic practice system( SmartMusic Subscription Required)
Playing Your Music
• Play back with SmartMusic sounds (included, complete with Row-Loff™ marching percussion sounds) or via external MIDI devices
• Human Playback™ adds expression, phrasing, swing and dynamics -- automatically
Editing Your Music
• MIDI tool allows you to edit your MIDI data
• Transpose, edit page layout, add chord symbols, guitar fretboards, guitar tablature, lyrics, slash or rhythmic notation
Sharing Your Music
• Print your score or parts: Finale technology insures world-class output plus the ability to view, edit and play via NotePad (a free download) or any other current Finale notation software
• Save as audio file (including MP3) to create CDs
• Export TIFF and PICT graphics files
• Save as MIDI file
All Finale files are compatible with the same and later versions of Finale notation products (Finale, Allegro, Finale Guitar, PrintMusic and Finale NotePad). Finale Allegro 2005 will open any Finale file made in version 2005 or older, but older versions of Allegro will not be able to open files created in Finale Allegro 2005.
Finale family software can open files created by software of the same or earlier version number. For example, NotePad 2006 can open Finale 2006, 2005, and earlier files. Conversely, they can't open files created by newerr versions: Allegro 2005 can't open PrintMusic 2006 files. Current versions are: Finale 2006, Finale PrintMusic 2006, Finale Allegro 2005, Finale SongWriter 2005, Finale NotePad 2006, Finale NotePad Plus 2005, and Finale Guitar 2003.
Two authorized installations now permitted!
For the first time, authorized installations of Allegro on two machines are permitted at no extra charge. Now you can install Allegro at work and at home, on a desktop and laptop, on Windows and/or Macintosh OS X , whatever -- you decide. All ask is that you register each copy with us.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.