Combining refined, elegant looks and gorgeous sound, this Fender modern classic is a cut above. British Red
covering and Wheat grille cloth compliment the warmth and grunt of a Celestion Greenback speaker. This iconic speaker is known for its classic crunch and pairs perfectly with this amp’s angrier side.
The Blues Junior III is a 15-watt warm-toned, longtime favorite—the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It is known for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout, footswitchable FAT boost and external speaker capability.
Unique features to this amp include: British Red covering, Wheat grille cloth, 12-in. 8-ohm Celestion Greenback speaker for woody cleans and chucky overdrive. Also includes “Limited Edition" FSR badge.
Additional features include:
“Sparkle” circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes. Vintage-size jewel light.
Limited to ONLY 250 units for North America
- Power: 15W (tubes)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Greenback speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb, master, "Fat" Switch
- Covering/Grille Cloth: British Red vinyl covering and Wheat grille cloth
- Limited-edition FSR badge
- Height: 16 in. x 18 in. x 9.18 in.
- Weight: 31 lbs.