Based on a classic Strat with bound rosewood fretboard and painstakingly designed down to the finest detail by a modern master of the electric guitar.
There is no greater example of guitar hero Eric Johnson's devotion to his art than his signature model Stratocaster guitar. With singular attention to detail, the Eric Johnson Stratocaster Rosewood features a two-piece alder body finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, quartersawn maple neck with bound round-laminated 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard, three-ply parchment pickguard, pickups voiced by Johnson himself, staggered vintage-style tuners, and custom tremolo block. Deluxe blonde hardshell case included.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: 2-piece, deep contoured, lightweight alder body
- Finish: Thin-skin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Fingerboard: round-laminated rosewood with binding
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender staggered vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment (8-hole)
- Pickups: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson single-coil
- Pickup switching: 5-Position blade: Position 1. bridge pickup. Position 2: bridge and middle pickup, Position 3: middle pickup, Position 4: middle and neck pickup, Position 5: neck pickup
- Pickup controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel; Gauges: (.010,
- .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Deluxe blonde hardshell case with brown ends (gold interior)
- Included accessories: Levy's woven strap, Fender 15' Koil Kords cable, "ashtray" bridge cover
- Unique Features:
- Eric Johnson-designed pickups
- Height staggered vintage-style tuners eliminate the need for string trees
- Vintage tremolo with silver painted block and '57-style string recess (no paint between base plate and block)
- 5 tremolo springs
- No back tremolo cover plate
- Thin-skin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
A guitar for real guitar heros. Order yours today!