Signature looks, feel, and sound.
Designed for the man who has earned his place in rock history by holding down the low end for bands such as Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver, Fender's Duff McKagan Signature Bass Guitar is rock and roll all the way.
Based on the instrument he has used ever since the first GNR album, the Duff McKagan Signature bass is a distinctive, sleek, and full-sounding reissue of the '80s-era Jazz Bass Special, which combined a Precision Bass body with a Jazz Bass neck and a set of Precision and Jazz Bass pickups. That's all here, with a Pearl White finish, gloss-black neck and headstock, TBX circuit (treble/bass cut), black hardware, and custom skull-engraved neck plate.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body: Alder, Precision Bass Body
- Neck: Maple, Jazz Bass Neck, Modern "C" Shape (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9-1/2" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup with Alnico Magnets (Mid),
- 1 Seymour Duncan STKJ2B Jazz Bass Pickup (Bridge)
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Master TBX Circuit (Treble Bass Expander)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Jazz Bass Pickup
- Position 2. Jazz Bass and Precision Bass Pickups
- Position 3. Precision Bass Pickup
- Bridge: Black Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Black Standard Open Gear
- Hardware: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Unique Features: All Black Painted Neck and Headstock, Skull and Crossbones on Neckplate, Jazz Bass Special Logo, Master TBX Tone Circuit, Side Mounted Output Jack, Thick Knurled Black Control Knobs, White Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Includes a deluxe gig bag
Order now and add Duff McKagan's signature bass to your arsenal.