The classic shape and bell-like tone of Gibson's ES series.
First introduced in the late '50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. Now Epiphone introduces the ES-335 PRO - an instrument with its roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone's Kalamazoo factory was producing rock's most legendary instruments.
Featuring an ES-style body with Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups, the new ES-335 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style. Other classic features include a tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for incredible sustain, Wilkinson vintage-style tuning machines, and a rosewood fretboard adorned with small block inlay. Case sold separately.
- Arched maple top and back
- 24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with small block inlay
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Alnico Classic Pro neck humbucker with coil-split
- Alnico Classic Pro Plus bridge humbucker with coil-split
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone stopbar tailpiece
- Wilkinson vintage-style tuners
- Case sold separately
Return to rock's roots. Order yours today.