eMedia My Violin is a unique, easy and fun way for kids ages 6 and up to learn to play the violin. An animated character named Val the Violin guides kids through over 160 lessons authored and p... Read More
Availability: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
eMedia My Violin is a unique, easy and fun way for kids ages 6 and up to learn to play the violin. An animated character named Val the Violin guides kids through over 160 lessons authored and presented by professional violinist Sabina Skalar, M.M. My Violin covers basics such as holding and tuning the violin and playing rhythmic tunes, and moves on to playing songs, reading music notation and much more. An animated fingerboard shows kids where to put their fingers as the live recorded audio plays. Also included are adjustable-speed MIDI tracks, so kids can learn at their own pace. Recorded voice and accompaniment tracks provide exciting options to have fun with.
Built-in tools help make learning easier. The revolutionary new Finger Tracker tool listens to the violin playing and shows whether fingers are placed correctly. Additional features such as an automatic tuner, metronome and digital recorder are also included. eMedia My Violin is the perfect way to introduce children to playing violin!
· Over 160 lessons featuring basic techniques, rhythm tunes and popular songs
· Over 70 large-format full-motion videos guide kids through playing techniques
· Animated Fingerboard shows correct fingerings as the music plays
· Finger Tracker listens to kids play and shows whether fingers are placed correctly
· Music Tracking highlights notes as they are played
· Sections of songs can be sped up or slowed down, so kids can learn at their own pace
· Accompaniment tracks add challenge and inspiration
· Creative interactive games make learning fun and exciting
Kids can tune their violin quickly and easily
Kids can keep a steady beat with audio and/or visual feedback
Allows kids to record and play themselves back for friends and family to hear.
Research has proven that children who play a musical instrument do better in school, form friendships more easily and gain self-confidence, so get your child playing with the fun and easy way to learn eMedia My Violin
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.