Magnificent 7" monitor, appropriate for any style of music.
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance. Comes with decoupling monitor stands.
• Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
IsoAcoustics Monitor Stands
When Dynaudio started looking for the best solution for isolating the BM mkIII monitors from the surface, they found that IsoAcoustics provide the best and most flexible product on the market. They formed a partnership with IsoAcoustics that allowed them to bundle every BM mkIII monitor with a dual-branded stand that also allows you to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position perfectly. The ISO-L8R155 is bundled with BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII, while the ISO-L8R200 is included with BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII.