Automatically generates up to 4 perfect vocal harmonies to complement your own voice.
The Vocalist Live 5 adds up to four additional warm, natural-sounding harmonies to your lead vocals. The Live 5 automatically follows your vocals and chord progression using patented musIQ technology so you don't have to program a song's key or key changes. Just step on the footswitch while you're playing to fill the room with pitch-perfect backup vocals. You can even have the harmonies sound male or female, and increase their human factor for an organic, realistic sound.
The Live 5 also keeps your song right on target with built-in pitch correction and a variety of useful and intuitive effects like warmth, compression, a noise gate and a two-band EQ. Add in reverb, delay, and a built-in tuner, and you've got an indispensable tool that will have you turning heads and inspiring applause like never before.
musIQ Makes The Live 5 So Easy To Use
musIQ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song's key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live 5, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
The Live 5 Gives You More
• Intelligent 5-part harmony, your voice plus 4 more
• Vocal effects: up to 5 parameters of Preamp, compressor/gate, lead effects, harmony, reverb, echo/delay
• Guitar effects: Reverb, Chorus, Flange
• Mix Vocal, Harmony and guitar effects
• Gender controls allows you to give the harmonies a male or female voice
• Humanize adjust the natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight
• 100 Presets to save vocal effects and harmony settings, each with an A and B parts for quick, easy changes on-stage
• Real-time Chromatic Pitch Correction
• Built-in Guitar Tuner
• Updated industrial design with 5 metal vacuum switches
• Staggered button footswitch layout – footswitches are staggered on 2 tier making it easier to use on stage, ensuring you don't hit the wrong button