The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe Isolated DC Power features selectable input voltage providing touring musicians the flexibility to select the appropriate voltage based on each country. Packing more power for your dollar, the Hot Stone Deluxe features eight isolated outputs, a super-efficient Toroidal transformer and two high current outputs to feed the most power-hungry guitar pedals.
- 8 Isolated outputs - no hum or interaction between pedals
- 10 total available outlets - all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding - no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outputs - cable shorts won't harm outputs
- 2 High Power, 400mA sections at 9V and 12VDC - capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line 6 modelers (4 button) and more
- 2 Mid Power, 200mA outputs at 9V or 12VDC - powers Line 6 modelers (4-button), Boss Twin and more
- 2 Variable voltage outputs to simulate used carbon batteries - get "brown" sound transistor fuzz
- Combine outputs for 18V or 24VDC* - or powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man
- Heavy-duty chassis with 2mm steel - built like a tank
- Input voltage selector switch for 120V or 130V operation
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple - 1600mA total
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.10" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.65lb.
- All outlets: 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative
- All outlets: Regulated and filtered DC voltage
- All outputs: Short circuit protected.
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 5-6: 9V, 100mA each
- Outlet 7-8: 9V or 12V, 200mA each
- Outlet 9-10: 5V-9V (continuously variable), 100mA each
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V/230V, 50/60Hz Selectable Input Voltage
- (8) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (2) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- (1) 3.5mm mini plug