*= Required fields
Yes. Sign me up for Guitar Center Mobile Alerts for the latest news and deals.**
Users may opt into Guitar Center Alerts to receive SMS mobile alerts from Guitar Center by texting GUITAR to 32700 to opt-in..
Users may opt into Guitar Center Alerts to receive SMS & MMS mobile alerts from Guitar Center by texting GCALERTS to 32700 to opt-in..
By signing up you agree to receive marketing text messages, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services.
To Opt-Out (discontinue service), text "STOP" to "32700" from your mobile device. You will not receive any additional messages. You may also Opt-out by texting "QUIT", "END", "CANCEL", "UNSUBSCRIBE", or "STOP ALL" to any text message you receive or to short code 32700.
To get help, text "HELP" to "32700" or email email@example.com or call 866-498-7882
We do not charge users fees for this standard rated, non-premium service. Msg&Data rates may apply.
We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose.
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, U.S. Cellular®, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, All West Wireless, Bluegrass, Boost USA, Cambridge Telecom, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Communications, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Appalachian Wireless, Farmer's Mutual Telephone Company, General Communications, Golden State Cellular, PC Management, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Nucla-Naturita, nTelos, Revol, Silver Star PCS (Gold Star), Snake River PCS, South Central, Syringa, Thumb Cellular, UBET Wireless, Unicel, United Wireless, and West Central Wireless.
Guitar Center will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages connected with this program. Delivery of SMS messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator.
Guitar Center respects your privacy. We will only use information you provide to transmit your text message. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE TO ANY THIRD PARTY:Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
By submitting my entry, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to abide by the
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Message and data rates may apply. By entering this Sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes and is consenting to be registered for Guitar Center Mobile Alerts. Registration for Guitar Center Mobile Alerts is subject to the Mobile Alerts Terms www.32700.mobi. Registration for Guitar Center Mobile Alerts means you will receive up to 12 text messages per month from an automated system with news, coupons, promotional offers, and information relating to the Sweepstakes. To opt-out of receiving Guitar Center Mobile Alerts at any time, text STOP to www.32700.mobi. Text HELP to 32700 for information about Guitar Center Mobile Alerts or visit www.32700.mobi Visit www.guitarcenter.com for information about the Sweepstakes. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. Participation by text messages may not be available through all wireless carriers.
2. SPONSOR: Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362 ("Sponsor"). "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean Guitar Center Stores, Inc., its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements or promotional materials relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not physically located within the United States at the time of entry. Officers, Directors, employees and agents of Guitar Center Stores, Inc., and each of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, prize providers, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
4. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time ["PT"]) on December 1, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on December 31, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period"). You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways: (1) Online Entry: go to www.guitarcenter.com and completely fill out the online entry form and submit it in accordance with the on-screen directions during the Sweepstakes Period; or (2) SMS Entry: text "HOLIDAY" to www.32700.mobi from a supported mobile device.
Limit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per person ("Entrant"), regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted, or if accepted, may result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the text-messaging capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the "authorized account holder" of a text messaging capable device is the natural person in whose name the device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and represent that they meet all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
5. POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 9, 2016 by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes ("Potential Winner"). Potential Winner will be notified by telephone, U.S. mail, and/or e-mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry ("Prize Notification") and must respond to the Prize Notification within seven (7) calendar days from the first notification attempt (the "Deadline"). Such response shall include the providing and/or confirming of his/her full name and a mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the drawing. Sponsor will attempt to award the prize to alternate winners following the same procedure. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, a set of Sweepstakes Documents will be sent to him/her via overnight mail. Each Potential Winner must sign and return the Sweepstakes Documents within seven (7) of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected, per the procedure described above. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor's receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the winner ("Winner").
Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section until a qualified Winner has been selected.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
One (1) "Grand Prize" Winner will receive a Guitar Center shopping spree, redeemable for $5,000 worth of "in-stock" merchandise, only at Guitar Center stores and www.guitarcenter.com.
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $5,000
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes are subject to availability. If any portion of the Prize is not possible for any reason, that portion of the Prize will be subject to substitution at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is advised to seek counsel regarding tax liabilities associated with the Prize. Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
10. INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination, plus entries received from all other methods of entry. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
13. WINNER'S LIST: For a winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Holiday Shopping Spree" Sweepstakes, Winner's List, c/o Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362, to be received no later than October 31, 2016.
TM and © 2015. Guitar Center Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents, age 18 and older, of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia. Starts 12/1/15 and ends 12/31/15. Odds depend on number of entries received. Click here for Official Rules and how to play for free. Sponsor: Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer
restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or
all of the items in your cart may not ship to the