"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Dean AXS Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar Pink Burst
The Dean Axcess Performer Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides impressive looks and a well-balanced sound thanks to its select spru... Click To Read More About This Product
The Dean Axcess Performer Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides impressive looks and a well-balanced sound thanks to its select spruce top and mahogany body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy access to high notes. The set mahogany neck has a comfortable C shape. It also features a rosewood fingerboard, pearl dot inlays, chrome hardware, and DMT electronics with 3-band EQ for high-fidelity sound.
Case sold separately.
Use the drop down menu to find the guitar that fits your style.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SelectSpruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.62" (41.3mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Brand: Dean
- Configuration:Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Saddle & nut:Plastic
- Number of strings:12-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
5 year parts and labor warranty against defects.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web