A performance model with flamenco-style specifications and Fishman electronics.
The FCWE reissue model features an all-solid body with a German spruce top and Spanish cypress back and sides. It's built to the traditional flamenco-style specifications with a 50mm nut width, 650mm scale length, and low action for easy playability.
The FCWE has a sleek, thinline design and features a soft cutaway, golpeador, and a thin, beautiful high gloss polyurethane finish. Its premium 4-band Fishman Prefix Problend electronics allows you to experience this model's snappy flamenco sound on and off stage. Comes with a lifetime limited warranty and a custom HumiCase Thinbody Protege.
- Top: Solid German spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Spanish cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: 4-ply
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Spanish Cedar neck / Ebony fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 57mm
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 271mm (10.7") at upper bout / 370mm (14.5") width at lower bout / 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Overall Length: 38.75"
- Body Depth: 64mm (2.5") at upper bout / 68mm (2.7") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Problend on board Electronics with 3-band EQ
- Tap Plate/Pickguard: Clear Spanish Golpeador
- Case: HumiCase Thinbody Protege
Take the stage with a guitar of Kings. Order today.