"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Bach 50B3 Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
Key of Bb/F/Gb. .562" large bore, 10-1/2" one-piece bell, chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide, brass outer slide, open wrap, traditional rotor system, double in-line independent rotor system, lacq... Click To Read More About This Product
Key of Bb/F/Gb. .562" large bore, 10-1/2" one-piece bell, chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide, brass outer slide, open wrap, traditional rotor system, double in-line independent rotor system, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
- Key: Bb/F/Gb
- Bore: .562"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5" or 10.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard or Open
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Valve System: Double in-line independent rotor
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Double in-line independent rotor with Traditional Valve F Attachment; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Nickel Silver Hand Grip and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Mouthpiece: Bach 1-1/2"
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web