Mic preamp and DI in a single-space rackmount unit.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
- Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!