"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Audio-Technica BP894cW-TH MicroSet Headworn Microphone - Beige
Inspired by A-T's popular BP892 MicroSet, the BP894 features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement. The MicroSet BP894 takes hea... Click To Read More About This Product
Inspired by A-T's popular BP892 MicroSet, the BP894 features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement. The MicroSet BP894 takes headworn microphones to the next level, by allowing the cardioid capsule to be aimed directly at the sound source (i.e. the microphone faces the mouth, rather than facing forward like other options on the market). The uniform pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of outside noise, with exceptional gain-before-feedback when used with live sound systems and stage monitors.
Featuring an inconspicuous and ergonomic design, the BP894 MicroSet (available in black and theater beige) rests comfortably behind the ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. Its contoured earpiece stays in place even on the most animated performer/presenter and does not interfere with the user's eyeglasses. The BP894 comes with the AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount which can be attached to provide maximum stability. The microphone provides superior intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for the most demanding church/house of worship user, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer. With its high-SPL capability (135 dB), it is particularly ideal for high-volume motivational speakers/lecturers, pastors and stage actors. Frequency response is 20Hz to 20kHz.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Beaige headworn microphonewith locking 4-Pin connector
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- Superior intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Ideal for house of worship, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer
- Inconspicuous, lightweight with capsule diameter of just 2.8mm
- Ergonomic under-ear design”ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount
- High-pass filter provides steep low-frequency attenuation
One year parts and labor warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web