This wireless system comes with the Audio-Technica ATW-R3100 receiver and ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter.
With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel, 200 selectable UHF channels, true diversity protection from RF hits and dropouts, and soft-touch controls, the 3000 Series wireless delivers truly professional performance.
The versatile UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shutoff or channel-switching.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- Available in two frequency bands:
- 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
- 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups