You've learned the basics of bass, so now it's time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Bass Style Resource, you will be expo... Click To Read More About This Product
Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative.
Call: 866-498-7882 Email
You've learned the basics of bass, so now it's time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Bass Style Resource, you will be exposed to a variety of musical influences that will help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. You'll discover secrets of how to "lock in" with the drummer and make the band sound great, learn about important players, and understand what goes into creating an exceptional bass part. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book.
* Explore a wide variety of bass lines from blues and reggae to funk and heavy metal
* Learn about the styles and recordings of pioneering players
* Master techniques such as fingerstyle funk, slap & pop, playing chords, muted notes, and two-handed tapping
* How to keep good time and really lock in with the drummer
* Includes sample licks and tips on soloing
ISBN 10: 0739089099
ISBN 13: 9780739089095
Series: Style Resource Series
Category: Bass Guitar Method or Supplement
Format: Book & CD
Instrument: Bass Guitar
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.