By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger; a quick, easy, enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-p... Click To Read More About This Product
By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger; a quick, easy, enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the available CD and DVD
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
ISBN 10: 1470619865
ISBN 13: 9781470619862
Series: Alfred's Basic Mandolin Library
Category: Mandolin Method or Supplement
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.