Very affordable, very high-quality mixing
The rackmountable Alesis MultiMix 12R Rack Mixer offers ultrahigh-quality mic preamps, balanced XLR inputs, phantom power, and 60mm faders on each of 8 primary channels. Features 2 bands of shelving EQ at 12kHz and 80Hz for tonal adjustment, 2 aux send controls (one pre-fader and one post-fader) for use as monitor returns or flexible routing schemes, and individual insert points on each channel that allow you to record 8 tracks while simultaneously outputting a stereo mix to a PA system. It also has tape I/O on phono plug connectors. Valuable as a tool for home/project studio recording and instrument line mixing or remote broadcast applications.
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
Whether you need a stage mixer for your band, a line mixer for your instrument setup, or a studio mixer for recording, the Multimix 12R is a great choice. Order today.