Manage your PDF sheet music library, create playlists, make annotations, and turn pages, all hands-free with MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC computers and AirTurn. This professional package includes the AirTurn BT-105 Bluetooth page turner for Mac, PC, and iPad, two Boss FS-5U foot switches, and MusicReader PDF 4 Software for Mac and PC on CD. Everything you need for maximum flexibility as a professional digital music reader.
AirTurn BT-105 and Boss FS-5U Foot Switches
The AirTurn BT-105 is super compact and is controlled with two Boss FS-5U foot switches. Within MusicReader PDF for Mac and PC, a simple tap on the right foot switch will turn pages forwards, and a tap on the left foot switch will turn pages backwards. The rugged Boss FS-5U foot switches have an extruded metal case with a tongue and groove design, giving you the option to connect the two foot switches together or keep them separate. The Boss FS-5U foot switches are ideal for environments where there is a lot of floor vibration from subwoofers, amplifiers, and other loud sound environments.
The AirTurn BT-105 features a power switch, status indicator light, and an internal rechargeable battery with a mini USB recharging port. Battery life will vary, but users can expect up to 100 hours of standby usage. The AirTurn BT-105 also features automatic Bluetooth pairing with computers and tablets for easy connections and fast page turns, as well as a built-in debounce filter to prevent multiple page turns for each pedal press. Note that AirTurn BT-105 connection with Mac and PC computers requires Bluetooth keyboard connectivity.
MusicReader PDF for Mac and PC
With MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, you can carry your entire music library with you wherever you go. Find any piece instantly. Create playlists and customize effortless page turns. View music in a variety of formats: zoomed half page, full page, rotated portrait (for non-Mac supported graphics cards), and double page views. Annotate your music with digital ink in multiple colors non-destructively.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- BT-105 is ideal for:
- Musicians who need to keep their hands on their instruments and their focus on the music
- Performers who need a hands free controller for audio tracks and effects
- Speakers and presenters who need to need to control scripts and teleprompts hands free
- Boss FS-5U
- Sturdy metal latchtype footswitch
- 1/4" phone type
- Width: 96mm, 3-13/16"
- Depth: 90mm, 3-9/16"
- Height: 43mm, 1-3/4"
- Weight: 0.2kg, 9oz.
- MusicReader PDF 4
- Works with all PDF files natively and comes with a full set of musicians' tools, including:
- A music library. Store your sheet music and find it easily and quickly. The library also has playlist support so you can make lists of pieces for rehearsals and performances. The music can be categorized according to title, composer, genre, instrument and instrumentation.
- Turn half or whole pages. MusicReader can turn half pages or whole pages to make it easier to play without interruption. Or view two pages of music on one screen.
- Annotate in multiple colors and line widths. It is also possible to draw predefined symbols and highlight certain locations in the music. All annotations can be easily erased.
- Zoom to 8x original size. The sheet music can be displayed in full size without any bars and/or menus on screen, making the music optimally readable.
- Tune your instrument while viewing the sheet music. The tuner can generate tones or listen to what you play. Multiple pitches and notes are supported.
- Multiple tempos and beats. Use the built-in metronome to set tempo and beats. For some music the metronome can even follow the sheet music and turn pages automatically.
- Play CD's and music files. Use this feature to play along with a recording or for studying the music. For some sheet music, the music player can even follow the music and turn pages automatically.
- Record your performance. With the sound recorder you can record and play your performances and save them in multiple formats. Existing sheet music can be scanned and converted to MusicReader format. Quality enhancements are automatically applied to all scans for improved readability.
- Convert file formats with MusicConvert. Read file formats like PDF, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. Print digital music directly from files or websites to convert to MusicReader file formats. MusicReader automatically detects measures and allows for easy navigation throughout your music scores.
- Package includes:
- BT-105 Bluetooth transceiver
- Two Boss FS-5U footswitches
- Two 1/4" to 1/8" connector cables
- Mini USB charging cable